Ask Google

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vancouver Fashion Week 2011 April Opening Gala

I was invited down to the Vancouver Fashion Week 2011 Opening Gala yesterday as a videographer for House of Leo Productions.  They are endorsed directly by VFW and contracted me in to take footage for the entire week.

I'll be in the media section at the end of the runway taking footage for the whole week.  See if you can spot me.

*See the full set of photos at my FLICKR!



*nerd stuff
Equipment list:
Body: Canon 7D (for the various reasons that I don't use the 5DII)
Flash: 580EXII (off camera, thanks to 7D built in wireless flash control)
Lens:
Canon 70-200 2.8L IS II (long shots, but didn't need because VFW got me a spot up front)
Tamron 17-50 2.8 VC (VC for video, no one cares about the tiny bit of lost image quality on stills that are gonna be compressed for internet viewing anyways)

Video stuff:
bescor-70 led light
ZoomH4n
Rode Videomic




No comments:

Post a Comment