Ask Google

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Armani Launch Party at the Barcelona

I was working with BlackOut Productions at the Armani Launch Party.  They brought me in as a videographer, with Nick Malcolm as assistant.

I'll post the video soon!



Warning, camera nerd stuff below



I love filming at parties, I'm working on my fashion portfolio but my background is in events.  When you're shooting at an event, you can't bring a kit bag or a big pile of equipment, because you're going to have to keep it on you at all times.  Lightning is uncontrollable and particularly weak, and you can't direct crowds of party people.  Very chaotic, challenging and exciting.

Choosing the right loadout is very important.  Since I was filming, I didn't need the flash or the grip, stripping down my kit quite a bit, making things very light.



No comments:

Post a Comment