Ask Google

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vancouver Fashion Week 2011 April Night 2


It was Vancouver Fashion Week's (VFW) first runway show of 2011.  Up for the first night was Patricia Fieldwalker, Rosalita McGee, Valerio Moda and Lace Embrace Atelier showing off their designs for the Fall/Winter 2011 Collections.

Some highlights included the men's fashion in Valerio Moda Collection (for me anyways...), and a burlesque-esque show put on by Lace Embrace.

Any of the shows I wasn't commissioned to do videos for, I took photos (since I was already there, why not).  You can find the photoset for Rosalita McGee at my Flickr.




*Nerd stuff:
VFW got a nice spot near the front for me again, with a cute paper-tape marking on the ground to legitimize my claim to the spot.  And a chair this time too!

For equipment, I brought a:
Canon 7D
Canon 70-200 2.8 IS II

Manfrotto 190cxprob3
Gitzo ballhead (load capacity of 1 kg, but I just need it for a pivot to stabilize the camera while I track, the regular tripod head I use was sticky/crusty from salt water)

Interview gear:
Sigma 30 1.4
Zoom H4n
Tram-50 Lav




2 comments:

  1. hey do u have any photos of Valerio Moda collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry bud, I only got photos from the Rosalita Mcgee collection. I do have sweet footage from the Valerio Moda Collection though, contact House of Leo Productions to obtain the footage. Cheers

    ReplyDelete